Located on the foot hills of Mount. Elgon, Casa Sipi falls Lodge is a budget accommodation facility that offers comfort while on your Uganda Safari. Enjoy the comfortable wooden chairs as you take in the beauty of Sipi Falls which offer incredible views.
The lodge is known for providing excellent food with the pizza being one of the best sought after meal while here. The cafe serves excellent coffee sourced from the local community around. In case you want to know how this coffee is grown, join a coffee tour in the community. This will give you an in-depth look into how the coffee is planted and produced.
Accommodation at the Lodge
The grass thatched cottages at the Lodge are self-contained and feature wooden beds with hanging mosquito nets. The cottages have hut-like shapes giving you an authentic African design and feel. Some of the materials in the lodge are sourced from the locals in the community.
The lodge has a variety of rooms. These include the single, twin, double, triple and family rooms. The triple and family rooms cater to families and large groups of people travelling together. The cottages have walkways that lead you to the expansive view of Sipi Falls and the Karamoja plains.
Facilities and Services
- The lodge has an onsite restaurant and café that offers guests delicious meals and also offer different types of beverages.
- There is Wi-Fi available for guests to stay on the pulse.
- Electricity is provided by a generator that is switched on at 7:00 pm.
- A bar is available at the lodge with different types of wines and beers.
- The main reception area has comfortable sofas where guests can relax after a long journey as they are going through the check in process.
- On cold evenings a camp fire is lit by the staff. Guests can sit by the fire, share stories and enjoy a drink after the day’s activities.
- Coffee tour
- Elgon Trekking
- Fly Fishing
It is a four and a half hour drive to Sipi from Kampala the capital of city of Uganda. Sipi is located in the eastern part of Uganda via Jinja – the adventure capital of East Africa. If interested you can stop over at Jinja for some activities before continuing on your journey to Sipi. From Jinja, continue on to Mbale town, then to Kapchorwa district where the Sipi Falls are found.